how do u make automatic links?

moville

hi. i was wondering if anyone could help me with making an automatic link. for example, whenever someone enters my site, the link is automatically activated. but i dont want anyone to know that they've activated the link. :) im guessing its kinda like making a hit counter or something eh?

There are always meta redirects if that's what you want, but this could "break" the back button.

<META HTTP-EQUIV=REFRESH CONTENT="1; URL=http://www.example.org/bar">

hey thanx, but thats not really what i was looking for. i figured that out already, but what im really trying to do is something more discreet. lets say for example, i have a counter on the other page. so everytime they enter my first page, it sets off a trigger that links to the second page with the counter. however though, i don't want to change the page they are currently viewing. is that possible?

im not sure i am getting what you want to do. if you have php installed on your server you could always make a script that when the user enters the page it adds 1 to its list (like a text file) without the user ever seeing it.