php help

jj72ny

I need help please.I am trying to get a form to pass info to a php page then to email this is the script as you can see I have added a few form parts to this. the originals are $email_address = $_REQUEST['email_address'] ; and $comments = $_REQUEST['comments'] ;i have added $contractor = $_REQUEST['contractor'] ; $prepared = $_REQUEST['prepared'] ; $ontime = $_REQUEST['ontime'] ; and the counter parts on the form the first one is a text box on the form the other 2 are raido buttons non of them work. is there something elts i need to add i was thinking down at the bottom where it says // If we passed all previous tests, send the email then redirect to the thank you page.else {mail( "$webmaster_email", "Feedback Form Results", $comments,"From: $email_address" );header( "Location: $thankyou_page" );} do my others need to be added here too I tryed just adding them following the format but it didn't workwhat is wrong?<?php/*This first bit sets the email address that you want the form to be submitted to.You will need to change this value to a valid email address that you can access.*/$webmaster_email = "jj72ny@ocs.vacau.com";/*This bit sets the URLs of the supporting pages.If you change the names of any of the pages, you will need to change the values here.*/$feedback_page = "feedback_form.html";$error_page = "error_message.html";$thankyou_page = "thank_you.html";/*This next bit loads the form field data into variables.If you add a form field, you will need to add it here.*/$email_address = $_REQUEST['email_address'] ;$contractor = $_REQUEST['contractor'] ;$prepared = $_REQUEST['prepared'] ;$ontime = $_REQUEST['ontime'] ;$comments = $_REQUEST['comments'] ;/*The following function checks for email injection.Specifically, it checks for carriage returns - typically used by spammers to inject a CC list.*/function isInjected($str) { $injections = array('(\n+)', '(\r+)', '(\t+)', '(%0A+)', '(%0D+)', '(%08+)', '(%09+)' ); $inject = join('|', $injections); $inject = "/$inject/i"; if(preg_match($inject,$str)) { return true; } else { return false; }}// If the user tries to access this script directly, redirect them to the feedback form,if (!isset($_REQUEST['email_address'])) {header( "Location: $feedback_page" );}// If the form fields are empty, redirect to the error page.elseif (empty($email_address) || empty($comments)) {header( "Location: $error_page" );}// If email injection is detected, redirect to the error page.elseif ( isInjected($email_address) ) {header( "Location: $error_page" );}// If we passed all previous tests, send the email then redirect to the thank you page.else {mail( "$webmaster_email", "Feedback Form Results", $comments, "From: $email_address" );header( "Location: $thankyou_page" );}?>

It is using the $comments variable as the mail body, the body is the third parameter to the mail function. So, you can either add your extra text to the $comments variable, or create a new variable for the body and add the comments and anything else you want to it.

Archived