php shopping cart

carlfaulkner

I have recently downloaded a free php shopping cart at phpwebcommerce.comThe products page and table has basic fields setup such as pd_name, pd_id etcI am wanting to add more attributes to a specific catagory. Basically when selecting blinds i need more options such as width, drop, colour etc...And on the shopping cart the qty can only be entered when viewing the cart not on the product viewing page. Is there any way to add a qty box field on the viewing page along with other attributes if catagory = blinds and when user clicks add to cart these extra attributes are added.I can upload the code if necessary for the product view page and cart view page.....

could you recommend a cart that does allow more attributes than just size colour etc....Also do you know how to add a calculate button onto a product so when the user enters a width and a drop then click calculate it changes the price on screen whiich can then be added to cart

Check out X-Cart http://x-cart.comDon't choose a cart because it's free, choose a cart that meets your requirements.The purchase price of the cart will be one of the smallest expenses for an online business. Your time, or paying someone else to extend a free cart will probably eclipse any initial savings.Be sure you are PCI compliant.

Archived