What causes refresh bug on my page?

rain13

http://autoit.pri.ee/svn/If you login with:User:testPass:testYou get logged in sucessfully, but when you refresh page (hit f5 at firefox) then for somereason firefox sais this:2009_11_04_reload_firefox_dialogue_to_view_source.gifWhat causes firefox display this message on refresh? and how to fix this? Do I have to notify firefox somehow after login? This message don't pop up when I press f5 on other sites that require login. Only happens on my site.Any fix/idea what might cause this?

It shows the message because when you press refresh you are resubmitting the form, and Firefox is asking if you want to do that. Other sites avoid that by redirecting the user after they log in. If you log in on this forum, you see a page telling you that you're being redirected.

Guest FirefoxRocks

You can also redirect users to the page they came from, as in the case of YouTube. Or you can offer users a link to continue the action flow on the success page (most likely a link to return to the home page, or perhaps to edit account settings).

Archived