checkbox_&_disable_&visibility

navid_miraj

Hi to every one!I have a form, and ther is some input fields wicht i want to be enabled or visible when a user check a checkbox.for example:checkboxes:E-mail On Event (CHECKBOX) SMS On Event (CHECKBOX) Pop Up On Event (CHECKBOX) Beep On Event (CHECKBOX) Skype On Event (CHECKBOX) Telefoon On Event (CHECKBOX) inputfields:When i check the Email On Event then i want to see this fields, or the field must be enabled to be filled in, otherwise enabled or invisible:E-mail Adres #1 (INPUT FIELD)E-mail Adres #2 (INPUT FIELD)E-mail Adres #3 (INPUT FIELD) When i check the SMS On Event then i want to see this fields, or the field must be enabled to be filled in, otherwise enabled or invisible:Mobiele Nummer (INPUT FIELD) When i check the POP On Event then i want to see this fields, or the field must be enabled to be filled in, otherwise enabled or invisible: Pop Up (INPUT FIELD) When i check the Beep On Event then i want to see this fields, or the field must be enabled to be filled in, otherwise enabled or invisible: Beep (INPUT FIELD) When i check the Skype On Event then i want to see this fields, or the field must be enabled to be filled in, otherwise enabled or invisible: Skype (INPUT FIELD) When i check the Telefoon On Event then i want to see this fields, or the field must be enabled to be filled in, otherwise enabled or invisible: Telefoon (INPUT FIELD) tanxnavid

Tanx, Right now if i check the checkbox then the inputfield become enabled, byt if I uncheck the checkbox it becomes invisible, but i can write in the inputfield. It is may be good te to hidden it if the checkboz is not checked and show the inputfield when the checkbox is checked.tanx in advance. navid

just usedocument.getElementById('putidhere').syle.display="none";document.getElementById('putidhere').syle.display="block";Can you paste your code?