MAC compatibility question

Yivgeni

Hello!So, I am working on a website and I find this cool slideshow script: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex14..._suppliment.htmI put it in the website and it all works fine on both Mozilla and Explorer and some other browsers but then it does not work on a MAC. So I have a few questions:1. I only am in the design stage and work with Dreamweaver, I opened the files from the index.html thats on the computer and it is not a website yet, could that be the problem?2. Is this whole thing cont compatible with mac in general?3. Does anyone know where I can find this type of a slideshow that IS compatible with a mac?I am almost sure it is the right place for this question, as most likely it is the javascript not working although it could be the CSS... Thank you in advance!

The slideshow with the dog and the fruit? I'm on a mac and it works fine.Some newer versions of browsers support technology the older versions don't. And some older versions of OSX do not support some newer versions of certain browsers. So I would check version numbers. If the Mac and its OS is reasonably up to date, there are no significant differences in performance.Obviously, you don't want to use the old Explorer anymore!

The slideshow with the dog and the fruit? I'm on a mac and it works fine.Some newer versions of browsers support technology the older versions don't. And some older versions of OSX do not support some newer versions of certain browsers. So I would check version numbers. If the Mac and its OS is reasonably up to date, there are no significant differences in performance.Obviously, you don't want to use the old Explorer anymore!
excellent!

Archived