combine params in function call

sonicred

hiat the moment i have this:innerTd('hiddenSTotaal','tdSTotaal');innerTd('hiddenBt','tdBt');innerTd('hiddenTaal','tdTaal');innerTd('hiddenLPerMonth','tdLPerMonth');'ll get more of the calling..is where a other way.. because.. i think its ugly this way....gr.

Each function has an array called arguments that you can use to access everything that was passed to the function. It looks like your arguments are in pairs, so you can have your function loop through every pair of elements in the arguments array and get the first and second value in each pair, and run the code for that pair. e.g.:

function innerTd(){  for (var i = 0; i < arguments.length; i+= 2)  {	parm = arguments[i];	outPut = arguments[i + 1];	document.getElementById(outPut).innerHTML =document.getElementById(parm).value;  }}innerTd(  'hiddenSTotaal','tdSTotaal',  'hiddenBt','tdBt',  'hiddenTaal','tdTaal',  'hiddenLPerMonth','tdLPerMonth');

Each function has an array called arguments that you can use to access everything that was passed to the function. It looks like your arguments are in pairs, so you can have your function loop through every pair of elements in the arguments array and get the first and second value in each pair, and run the code for that pair. e.g.:
function innerTd(){  for (var i = 0; i < arguments.length; i+= 2)  {	parm = arguments[i];	outPut = arguments[i + 1];	document.getElementById(outPut).innerHTML =document.getElementById(parm).value;  }}innerTd(  'hiddenSTotaal','tdSTotaal',  'hiddenBt','tdBt',  'hiddenTaal','tdTaal',  'hiddenLPerMonth','tdLPerMonth');

hithx.. i like the idea.. but it's not very stable, it could be i forget a value and it breaks totaly down not only that part..gr.

Archived