Is it possible that IIS, Xampp that consist of Mysql,PHP and Apache in 1 windows server 2003

newphpcoder

Good day!Is it possible that IIS 6.0, Xampp 1.7.1 that consist of Apace,Mysql and php were in windows server 2003? to work a intranet website and the client can view my website with internet connection.I will discuss the configuration that I done:Firstly, In my windows server 2003 , it has IIS 6.0 installed, and I installed Xampp. I got the conflict in port between IIS and Apache, So i change my port in apache from 80 to 81. Then i click the admin beside the mysql in the xampp which the output is phpmyadmin webpage, but sad to say the output is The Page cannot be displayed. I don't know why it happens. I need phpmyadmin to store my database for my webpage. Secondly, I uninstalled the IIS, so now I only have xampp and the phpmyadmin was work now. My problem is I don't how can i configure it, so that the user who are member in active directory can access my website by typing the url: http:\\site.dllp.ph in their url bar. By the way I created DNS in ym server but the Active directory was on the other server. Honestly, Before I work IIS,mysql 4,SQLYog,PHP, DNS and Active Directory in Windows Server 2003 to work my php website. i used forward lookup zone to access the user my website using the url: http:\\mywebsite.dlp.phNow I really don't know what configuration and what I need to used to run my website.Thank you...

Are you saying you only want users in the Active Directory to view your site? Is the web server also the domain controller, or is it at least in the same domain? If not, can the web server contact the AD server?
Yes, I have no idea about domain controller. But I want to used IIS as my webserver rather than Apache. Now I have IIS installed and I configured it to run my php file. I also install Xampp but I uninstalled the Apache, only Mysql I installed. And when i try to run my phpmyadmin it did not work. I think theres a conflict in IIS. my phpmyadmin folder is in xampp folder. I want to work it using IIS. I don't know how can i do it..Any help is highly appreciated.Thank you

The server is only going to run files that are in the web directory. If your phpmyadmin files are not in your IIS web directory or pointed to with a virtual directory then IIS isn't going to know what you're talking about. You need to move the files you want to run into the IIS web directory.

The server is only going to run files that are in the web directory. If your phpmyadmin files are not in your IIS web directory or pointed to with a virtual directory then IIS isn't going to know what you're talking about. You need to move the files you want to run into the IIS web directory.
Ok...Thank you..my phpMyAdmin was work now..

Archived