error while sending data to ms-access

Matar

i am trying to make regestration page to my website , the problem is when i press the submit button i see this errorADODB.Recordset (0x800A0CC1)Item cannot be found in the collection corresponding to the requested name or ordinal.i make the html form with frontpage 2003 , and the add.asp page on notpad and this the code for add.asp page********<html><body><%Dim conn Dim rs Set Conn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")conn.Provider="Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0"conn.Open(Server.Mappath("/webdata/atc.mdb"))set rs = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.recordset") RS.open "reg",Conn,2,2rs.AddNewrs.Fields("Name") = Request.Form("name")rs.Fields("avg_sec") = Request.Form("avg_sec")rs.Fields("sec_sec") = Request.Form("sec_sec")rs.Fields("avg_year") = Request.Form("avg_year")rs.Fields("sec_sou") = Request.Form("sec_sou")rs.Fields("sec_sou") = Request.Form("sec_sou")rs.Fields("last_sch") = Request.Form("last_sch")rs.Fields("gen") = Request.Form("gen")rs.Fields("mat_stu") = Request.Form("mat_stu")rs.Fields("rel") = Request.Form("rel")rs.Fields("pob") = Request.Form("pob")rs.Fields("dob") = Request.Form("dob")rs.Fields("moth_name") = Request.Form("moth_name")rs.Fields("nat") = Request.Form("nat")rs.Fields("org_cou") = Request.Form("org_cou")rs.Fields("addressl") = Request.Form("address")rs.Fields("tel") = Request.Form("tel")rs.Fields("post_add") = Request.Form("post_add")rs.Fields("po") = Request.Form("po")rs.Fields("dad_name") = Request.Form("dad_name")rs.Fields("dad_job") = Request.Form("dad_job")rs.Fields("dad_rela") = Request.Form("dad_rela")rs.Fields("dad_name") = Request.Form("dad_name")rs.Fields("work_un") = Request.Form("work_un")rs.Fields("unjob_no") = Request.Form("unjob_no")rs.Fields("flag_serv") = Request.Form("flag_serv")rs.Fields("flagserv_no") = Request.Form("flagserv_no")rs.Fields("wh_card") = Request.Form("wh_card")rs.Fields("wh_so") = Request.Form("wh_so")rs.Fields("shg") = Request.Form("flag_serv")rs.Fields("flag_serv") = Request.Form("flag_serv")rs.Fields("any_un") = Request.Form("flag_serv")rs.Fields("any_name") = Request.Form("flag_serv")rs.Fields("any_cen") = Request.Form("flag_serv")rs.Updaters.CloseSet rs = NothingSet Conn = NothingResponse.Redirect "a.asp"%></body></html>****and i check the fields name in the form and in the database records and thanks for all matar

ADODB.Recordset (0x800A0CC1)Normally indicates that a field in the database your are making reference to does not exist.Its not this one is it?rs.Fields("addressl") = Request.Form("address")Noticed all your field names matched your form id names except this one.Also when you recieve the error, check to see if it reports what line number the problem was encountered on. If using notepad counting lines is no fun, I used to use notepad but switched to Dreamweaver totally just for the line numbers :)Dreamweaver also color codes your work nicely and of course has many other features. Keep in mind theres other software too that functions similar.