PHP ini file

samerhannoun

Dears,, I want to ask about php.ini-recomended php.ini-distwhat is different between these two file?any way As my last topic no body can help me about the SQL server connecting, but now I find mssq function and its should be enabled fromthe php.ini, I enable it, and make sure that is available in the EXT folder and make sure about the ext_dir and not working. finally I tried to loaded it at the run time and also not works?Warning: dl() [function.dl]: Not supported in multithreaded Web servers - use extension=php_mssql.dll in your php.ini in C:\AppServ\www\sql\ms.php on line 3######edFatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in C:\AppServ\www\sql\ms.php on line 16what is reason of this?wishes

M0st pr0bably it is n0t l0ading the dll. Try to do phpinfo() . . .it will ensure that it is loading or not. If it l0aded it will sh0w upphp.ini file has diffrenet c0py as far i cn remember ther were pr0ducti0n,devel0pment,rec0monded php.ini . . .all are same except they have different settings ac0rding to your devel0pment status (pr0ducti0n or it is devl0pment)

Archived