i need help

Guest hayk

im 29 years old and i have no background on IT but i wanna be a web developer (job for living) can i become a web developer from this site and can i do a self study?thank you very much

You can certainly learn a lot here and decide if you have any talent for it. If you have a knack and patience, you really can learn everything you need to know about web development right here on the web itself. (You'll want to add other resources beyond the W3Schools, but the school creates a good foundation.)Realistically, it is hard today to get a job without college certification. Since the pace of college is slow, some learners master their skills before college, and then move very quickly through courses that teach what they already know.

Realistically, it is hard today to get a job without college certification. Since the pace of college is slow, some learners master their skills before college, and then move very quickly through courses that teach what they already know.
Having experience can help when not having qualifications.I suggest you just start learning and playing around with html, css and javascript. It's the only way you can really get into it.

The web is still young enough that a lot of bosses and managers and stuff have no certificates because they didn't exist yet when they first got started. So there are still companies that retain a kind of maverick attitude where certificates don't matter as much as demonstrated ability.Either way, the portfolio of accomplishments ultimately becomes the deal-maker.Probably the most important word in ApocalypeX's post is "play." Good developers really like what they're doing. There's a lot of discipline involved, but you've also got to have curiosity, and you should love to solve puzzles. Whether its chess problems, word problems, math, or even DIY handyman stuff -- you've got to be someone who looks at a pile of confusion and says, "I think it'll be cool to figure that out."

Archived