IE dosen't even show my webpage?!

Intense

www.dzirefm.co.uk/freq/Firefox loads it fine, however IE dosen't even show anything?!Also, when I try and add anything underneath the body section, it just places it underneath the header?And why does the border not go past the header?Probably something stupid like forgetting to put an end div in, but i've gone through it and can't see anything!My CSS sheet is here: www.dzirefm.co.uk/freq/screen.cssHelp appreciated. :)

Probably something stupid like forgetting to put an end div in, but i've gone through it and can't see anything!
Nothing stupid, only one harmful <style type="text/css"> in line 20.Remove it and page will be showed OK with MSIE too.By the way:<a href=""> is unlegal (empty href), use <a href="#"> if empty a-element is needed.table has no height-attribute, use CSS height: 100%; if need to set height of table.add table summary -attribute, change one & -mark to & andremove language="javascript" from script tag and there it is: valid XHTML 1.1 .. I mean, if You set DTD as XHTML 1.1 :)

Thanks for that mate.Everything is fine in IE now however its Firefox I have the problems with!www.dzirefm.co.uk/freqAny ideas whats wrong now?

Your welcome :)HTML is allmost OK (table height is still there)CSS:missing } -mark in h1 part, andfont-weight: none; should be as font-weight: normal; in a a.small-linkBut fixing those will not help to get it with Ff or other real browsers (opera and k-meleon).I have no idea what is "wrong".There is no CSS-errors when You fix those I mentioned,but there is still something "wrong" and I can't find what it is, sorry.Hope some one other creature can find what is wrong. :)

Guest FirefoxRocks

I tested the page in:Firefox, SeaMonkey, Opera, Netscape, Amaya, Maxthon (as Gecko engine), Avant Browser and IE.All of these browsers show the border fine. I think the site is quite attractive (graphics, etc).The CSS font-weight value should be [normal] not [none]Here's a list of CSS Error/Warnings:http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validat...req%2Fstyle.cssThe page looks fine.

the only problem i see is the border on the footer of the page in firefox, IE shows it fine however. and there's only one error in your css. if you have the a.small-link font-weight set to none, why even have that attribute set in the first place? here's a list of valid values for font-weight you can use:normal | bold | bolder | lighter | 100 | 200 | 300 | 400 | 500 | 600 | 700 | 800 | 900 | inheritas found at http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-CSS2/fonts.html#propdef-font-weightsorry I don't know my CSS.