Some CSS menu dropdown horizontal WITHOUT JS?

Rosky

CSS drop menus? Yes, check Google.With fade? No. At least not yet. When CSS3 transitions become standard you'll be able to, but not right now. A few browsers (Chrome, FF4, and I think Safari) support them already so you could use transitions and those with browsers that support them will get nice fading menus while those with browsers that don't support transitions will just get normal CSS menus.

CSS drop menus? Yes, check Google.With fade? No. At least not yet. When CSS3 transitions become standard you'll be able to, but not right now. A few browsers (Chrome, FF4, and I think Safari) support them already so you could use transitions and those with browsers that support them will get nice fading menus while those with browsers that don't support transitions will just get normal CSS menus.
Yes man, always I check googling for any.... :(<_<:) But I did not find anything like what I look for in google... :) Because I did not find a menu that meet the four conditions (drop, horizontal, fade, no js) I ask for here... :) Btw thanks for explanation about fading feature in css :)

Archived