I need a little bit of a hand please

soccercory7

I have been studying HTMLs lately and im getting into the more advanced stuff and i have reached a snag. I am trying to find or get from you smart people the HTML's that will allow me to make words/pictures scroll across the screen. For example, when you watch television those teleadvisories that show up scrolling at the bottom of the screen, that is what i wish to do. I would deeply appriciate your help. THANKS, Cory

there is the unofficial <marquee> tag, but I wouldn't use that.google for a javascript scroller.  one of my fovorite sites for javascript is: javascript.internet.com. I'm pretty sure they have one.LG

Hey thanks that was of great help and i greatly appreciate it, I was also going to ask, if it is possible, ok i have a picture of a tank and i was wondering if it possible to make it scroll and bounce up and down. That marquee thing u told me goes from right to left do know one from left to right, THanks again

thanks cory

there are some attributes that can change the direction;try this:http://w3schools.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=3320LG

Hey thanks again, i have a few more questions though, so it would be helpful if u can help. I sometimes see pictures that are of people and horses and cars, Where they have the legs/ tires or arms moving as it went across the screen, can u tell me the HTML on how