Parse error

Mark H

I'm getting an error at the very end of my document.Here's the code up until the end of the PHP..the rest of the document is plain xhtml.

<?phpini_set('display_errors', 1);ini_set('html_errors', 1);error_reporting(E_ALL);session_start();require_once '../../php_files/signed-in.php';?>

<div id="top">  <div id="topText">	<div id="welcomeName">Welcome <?php echo('$user'); ?></div>	<?php 	if ($signedIn=='False')	{		echo ('<div id="register">			 </div>			 <div id="noJSsignIn">			 </div>			 <div id="signIn">			 </div>');	}	else	{		echo('	<div id="account">	<ul id="main">		<li>Account		<ul class="accountDrop">			  <li id="accountTopDrop">Account</li>			  <li id="accountBottomDrop">Log Out</li>		   </ul> 	  </li>	</ul>	</div>');	?>	</div></div>

Have I made some big errors in trying to output <div> in a echo command?Thanks,Mark.

Thanks Deirde's Dad!Oh such a simple error..I did look through it again, but obviously not properly enough!Thanks!Mark.EDIT: - Just checked the code. It's all working as it should, no errors. I need to adjust my secondary PHP file, though.

Archived