How to make a tag archive?

desertshore

Hi everyone!My question if pretty straight forward. I've looked around the web trying to find an answer but everything I've found pertains to Blogger or Wordpress and my site is run off an apache server on my laptop.This is a random blog archive that I found while looking for an answer, but the guy has a "tag archive" and a "month archive" just like I would want (mostly the tag archive): http://blogmum.com/blog-archives/If anyone can help me in any way be it a web tutorial, video tutorial, forum, wiki, personal knowledge, or perhaps some useful code they have laying around that would help I would greatly appreciate it! :)P.s. I dont know much about javascript.

That's not really a Javascript question, it's a PHP question or whatever server-side language you're using. I'm assuming each story has a list of tags that go with it, and that page is probably getting the list of all unique tags and printing them out. If you click on one then the script would look up all stories in the database with whatever tag you're looking up, and list them.

That's not really a Javascript question, it's a PHP question or whatever server-side language you're using. I'm assuming each story has a list of tags that go with it, and that page is probably getting the list of all unique tags and printing them out. If you click on one then the script would look up all stories in the database with whatever tag you're looking up, and list them.
Oh sorry, I was sure it was javascript that called the tags. Since I'm new here do you think I should delete this post and repost it in the php section?

Archived