Software Career

shreyaskudav

While learning JavaScript there are many stuff what are not defined systematically along the tutorial, Indeed, we have to search it for somewhere else...where can i find those things and how?
JavaScript is by no means a simple language, I've been banging my head against web development for about 2 years now or so and only a couple months ago started looking seriously at JavaScript. I have the fourth version of this book and for any Computer Science student or person studying the aspects of programming as a whole it really does provide a great resource. There is a lot of JavaScript content on the web but its scattered all over the place. The book outlines the differences in JavaScript implementations, security concerns, objects and data types and even how a typical JavaScript interpreter stores numbers etc.Its a good guide and it cleared up a lot of misconceptions I had coming from a Java/Pascal background.

Ya, it takes a long time to study and revise languages if we are doing it all alone.... :) But its simply fun and full of excitement.... :) I too have not understood a single word when i started JS, but now i can much understand it, becuz many of the W3S Forum members helped me out....

Archived