I want to create a log file on insert, update, delete.

HungryMind

Thanks For The Link & Info Friend.It's Seems Like Complicated For Me :SBecause I'm Not Professional.So Can We Set Action On Insert, Delete, Update Events Using Triggers?I Just Want To Create a Log Entry Every time On These Events.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks For Your Replies Once Again, I've Created My First TRIGGER :) I'm So Happy, Thank a lot Friends.I've Now One More Question

DROP TRIGGER IF EXISTS `catch_insert`//CREATE TRIGGER `catch_insert` BEFORE INSERT ON `books` FOR EACH ROW BEGININSERT INTO testing.trigger (id, email, password) values ('1', 'abc@abc.com', 'pass');END//

This Is Working Perfect On Every Time When Ever New Record INSERTS.I Just Want To Create a Log File Using Trigger To Do Same Thing.I Don't Want To Create Records On Database.So Please Guide.

Database records are log entries. If you want to save the query to a text file then use the regular MySQL query log, not a trigger. All queries already get saved to the general query log. You can use that log if you're looking for past queries.

I don't know if I understand your question. Read the link I posted above to the description about the query log. You may not have access to the log on a shared host, you'll want to ask your host and see if they can set up a log just for your account.

Archived