Tabbed script

[dx]

Hi there,I have script which works like tabs, everything works fine, but if I write something on first tab, and click on second tab, and then get back to first, data will disapear.So I'm trying to store data from tab to some temporary variable. Everything good in that part also..I'm using document.getElementById('id').innerHTML; to get elements of tab etc.This catchs all elements, but won't collect data from, let's say input tag.It'll save input tag with it's parameters, but won't data from label.Is there a way to save data with tags and all content from it..?

what code do you have? It seems confusing to me because you say some parts work, but then dont't work, but it doesn't seem clear what exactly isn't working.

It would probably be better if each tab were a div or other element that was either hidden or moved off the screen when the tab changes, instead of all tabs sharing a common container and creating the content dynamically every time you click on a tab. It sounds like that is what the script is doing.

Archived