Got a very weird problem

Asim

So I got this problem that I was unable to tackle now for days. Basially here is is:There is a main Body tag, inside the main body tag are three more div tags namedBodyLeftBodyMiddleBodyRightHere is the CSS Code for this:

#wrapper #body {height:350px;	width: 1000px;	}/* LEFT SIDE WRITTENT CONTENT*/#wrapper #bodyleft {	width: 250px;	height:350px;	float: left;		}#wrapper #bodymiddle{	width:500px;	margin:auto;	height:350px;}/* RIGHT SIDE WRITTENT CONTENT, E.G. LOGIN FORM MAY GO HERE*/#wrapper #bodyright {	width: 250px;	height: 350px;	float: right;	background-color: #008000;	top: -347px;	position: relative;}

OK as you can see you can align body tags easily by float: left or right that's what I do but when I insert the middle body tag the right tag drops down meaning I have to put the code for position and top spacing.OK I am usually fine with that but can someone explain why that happens.Now my main problem is this one, once I have aligned the body tag (the right one) the footer does not displayer properly now there is a main footer and then 3 more footer tags inside that one called.FooterLeftFooterMiddleFooterRightThe code for this is:

#wrapper #footer {	width: 1000px;	height: 138px;	background-color: #E0E0E0;}#wrapper #footerleft{	height:110px;	float:left;	width:333px;}#wrapper #footermiddle{	height: 110px;	width: 320px;	margin:auto;}#wrapper #footerright{	height: 110px;	float: right;	width: 333px;	top: -110px;	position: relative;}

OK same this happens here when the middle tag is inserted the right tag will drop down, and I have to use same method as above, but the weird problem is that, when I view in browser the right side tag, just does not display properly and overlaps the middle tag....Why is this happening?Btw I did use Margain-Left and Right and set it to auto but same thing happensHope someone understand and can helpThanks

Floated elements will only float relative to content that follows it, not the content that precedes it. If you want a left and right column, you'll need them placed both before the body.

<div id="left">Float left</div><div id="right">Float right</div><div id="main">Apply margins to the left and right of this element</div>

Archived