It's possible to do this with CSS and HTML?

chijo

I want to do something like mercadolibre.com... (not like the enterprise)when you want to buy something and you clic the "Buy" button it apears like a frame or div in front of the page, leaving the content of the main page in gray and imposible to acces to until you close the frame that just apeared, i would like to do somethin like that.is it possible with css and html or i have to do it with javascript?..pd: i only want to do the frame thing over the page,thanks for your time

It's not a frame. It's a normal block element.You can make an element that blocks the entire page with HTML and CSS, but you'll need Javascript to make it appear and disappear.

.block {position: fixed;top: 0;left: 0;width:  100%;height: 100%;background-image: url(transparent.png);z-index}

To make some elements accessible, like a smaller box with a message, put them inside the element with the ".block" class.If you're having trouble understanding the code, or what I'm talking about, please look through the HTML and CSS tutorial.

Archived