*?

eduard

I have forgotten to copy my CSS file! Can anybody reply to me what I do have to write in the beginning? Something with *?a:link,a:visited{border-bottom-style:solid;border-color:#808080;color:#6A5ACD;text-decoration:none;display:block;background-color:#A9A9A9;width:120px;height:30%;text-align:center;padding:2px;}a:hover,a:active{background-color:#000000;}#header{border-style:solid;border-width:5px;border-color:#808080;content:100%;background-color:#6495ED;height:12em;}#content{height:16em;background-color:#EOFFFF;}#footer{background-color:#6495ED;border-style:solid;border-color:#808080;border-width:5px;height:14em;font-family:Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;line-height:90%;text-align:center;font-size:40px;color:#000000;}

a best practice amongst web developers is to use the universal selector to reset margins and paddings for all elements to assist in cross browser consistency for element rendering.

*{  margin: 0px;  padding: 0px;}

but really, anything else you want could go in there too.

a best practice amongst web developers is to use the universal selector to reset margins and paddings for all elements to assist in cross browser consistency for element rendering.
*{  margin: 0px;  padding: 0px;}

but really, anything else you want could go in there too.

Thanks! (this was it!)

Archived