How ....?

eduard

How is it possible that on my machine I get the image of the english flag and after uploading the HTML file to the web server not on my website (also after refreshing the page!)?How is it possible that the width and the height of both images differ as I refer to the same class in my CSS file?

How is it possible that on my machine I get the image of the english flag and after uploading the HTML file to the web server not on my website (also after refreshing the page!)?How is it possible that the width and the height of both images differ as I refer to the same class in my CSS file?
did you upload the image of the english flag too?As for the classes, anything is possible, but since you didn't post code, it's anybody's guess what you could have done wrong.

did you upload the image of the english flag too?As for the classes, anything is possible, but since you didn't post code, it's anybody's guess what you could have done wrong.
No, I didn´t upload the image of the english flag!I´m going to try now the previous reply!

you can set 2 or more css classes by separating them by a space.html:
<div class='blah example another fourth'></div>

css:

.blah {}.example {}.another {}.fourth {}

Thanks very much!

No, I didn´t upload the image of the english flag!I´m going to try now the previous reply!
well, that makes sense why it wouldn't show up, right?

well, that makes sense why it wouldn't show up, right?
However, I´m not totally satiesfied! The english flag is a little bit bigger as the spanish flag!Next problem I want to solve! How do I get a border on the left side of my foto (vertically?)?

Archived