Table Alignment

DizzyDan

Im creating a newsletter so this has to be done in html and inline cssRight now i have this

<TABLE BORDER="1" WIDTH="500">  <TR>   <TD WIDTH=250>	<TABLE BORDER="1" WIDTH="250">	 <TR>	  <TD>	   This is in our first table!	  </TD>	 </TR>	</TABLE>   </TD>   <TD WIDTH="250">	<TABLE BORDER="1">	 <TR>	  <TD WIDTH="250">	   And this is in the second table!And this is in the second table!And this is in the second table!And this is in the second table!And this is in the second table!And this is in the second table!And this is in the second table!And this is in the second table!And this is in the second table!And this is in the second table!	  </TD>	 </TR>	</TABLE>   </TD>  </TR></TABLE>

I want the 1st table to be aligned to the top so that it doesn't sit in the middle.Is there a way to do this?

valign="top"

will fix that!

I didn't actually create it that way it was just a simple example so i didn't have to post 2 pages of code.valign="top" works perfect tho. The real code is this if you want to take a look

Hi DizzyDan, Just add valign=top. The codes below it will align the text reported in the first table to the top. Use these codes: <TABLE BORDER="1" WIDTH="500"> <TR> <td valign="top" WIDTH=250> <TABLE BORDER="1" WIDTH="250"> This is in our first table! </TD> </TR> </TABLE> </TD> <TD WIDTH="250"> <TABLE BORDER="1"> <TR> <TD WIDTH="250"> And this is in the second table!And this is in the second table!And this is in the second table!And this is in the second table!And this is in the second table!And this is in the second table!And this is in the second table!And this is in the second table!And this is in the second table!And this is in the second table! </TD> </TR> </TABLE> </TD> </TR></TABLE> ======================================================================================

Im creating a newsletter so this has to be done in html and inline cssRight now i have this<TD WIDTH=250> <TABLE BORDER="1" WIDTH="250"> <TR> <TD> This is in our first table! </TD> </TR> </TABLE> </TD> <TD WIDTH="250"> <TABLE BORDER="1"> <TR> <TD WIDTH="250"> And this is in the second table!And this is in the second table!And this is in the second table!And this is in the second table!And this is in the second table!And this is in the second table!And this is in the second table!And this is in the second table!And this is in the second table!And this is in the second table! </TD> </TR> </TABLE> </TD> </TR></TABLE>[/code]I want the 1st table to be aligned to the top so that it doesn't sit in the middle.Is there a way to do this?

Archived