Licensing?

Man In Tan

5. Submission of Contributions. Unless You explicitly state otherwise, any Contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in the Work by You to the Licensor shall be under the terms and conditions of this License, without any additional terms or conditions. Notwithstanding the above, nothing herein shall supersede or modify the terms of any separate license agreement you may have executed with Licensor regarding such Contributions.
http://apache.org/li...LICENSE-2.0.txt This isn't really a PHP specific question, but I don't know where to post it. I've been working on a PHP-based forum, and I'm at the stage where I need to think about licensing. I want most of the files to be free to edit and redistribute (as long as the copyright info remains intact), but I need a few files to remain under a different license that allows redistribution, but forbids modification. I'm also going to try to put together a team soon, and other contributors may want their code under a different license. I've been reading a few free licenses, and I think the Apache License might be the one I need. Am I understanding correctly, that clause five of the Apache License, listed above, allows software distributed as part of a project to be under a different license?

Archived