title bar

Nusja

<TITLE> Type your name here </TITLE>

you need to put that in the head section of your coding:

<HTML>   <HEAD>      <TITLE> Your Name </TITLE>   (any other tags you want to include)   </HEAD>   <BODY>   </BODY></HTML>

Enjoy!

But the capitalisation is not necessary, you may if you want,but for future use it is recommended to use lowercase elements and attributes. See the Xhtml tut HERE.So this would be nice:

<html>  <head>    <title> Your Name </title>  (any other tags you want to include)  </head>  <body>  (any other tags you want to include)  </body></html>

But the capitalisation is not necessary, you may if you want,
Yup, you can use lowercase if you want. Usually, i put the main tags in capitals and lesser tags in lowercase so its easier for me to nagivate the code.

Yup, you can use lowercase if you want. Usually, i put the main tags in capitals and lesser tags in lowercase so its easier for me to nagivate the code.
It is prohibited in Xhtml to use capitals in both elements and attributes, taht is why I said :)

It is prohibited in Xhtml to use capitals in both elements and attributes, taht is why I said :)

lol i know, but i never use Xhtml, only HTML, but im not really a designer, im more towards server side languages and development

• 10 months later...
<title> your name </title>i forgot to say put that in the head of your html doc.doc stands for odcumentdocument^
stop spamming threads by repeating what someone else has already said...next time you will get a warning.