Flash Website

Shontar

I have been assigned the task of building an all flash website and need direction on how to setup the basics. I have an understanding of how flash functions, but have never used it to develop an entire site. Usually I used it to add to basic html sites. I will be using multiple .swf's to decrease loading time which will be loaded into levels according to the end users decisions. If anyone could direct me to a good book, tutorial or mentor, I would be very appreciative.Thank you,Shontar :)

learnflash.comwww.cartoonsmart.com - (more animationary :) )ummm :) Im sure if you google your questions you will find about 6000 links to places!Sadly i only know those two sites :)

Well there are as funkyjunky said alot of links on google. I don't know your web experience but you are embarking on a daunting task my freind. ActionScript, animation including tweens and transforms, you'll need the pictures and graphics to put into flash because God knows you don't want to try and make it all in Flash. I'd suggest Photoshop CS2 for that, but that is also pretty advanced, but you could get it with some practice. LEARN THE BACKEND OF FLASH! If you're going to be making server freindly sites with Flash you HAVE GGOT TO KNOW BACKEND! I believe that best site i've seen in my experience is www.flashkit.com It has everytthing with thousands of tutorials and examples, aswell as a very active forum that is free to register with. You can also PM me anytime for help with ActionScript, Photoshop and tweening and other animations, I check this site daily so I will get it within a day and reply as best I can. DON'T DROP THIS FORUM EITHER! I have received some of the best help on the web from this forum. Good luck!