Xml Editor

cprl.rst

Hi i've been searching the web for a way to edit an xml file in the browser below is the xml code format of what i'm looking to edit <configuration plugin="stats"> <settings name="commands"> <!-- !mapstats or !stats: minimum level to be able to see your own stats for the current map (except skill points which are kept during the whole gaming session) --> <set name="mapstats-stats">0</set> <!-- !testscore or !ts: minimum level to be able to make a calculation on how much skill points you would get by killing the specified player --> <set name="testscore-ts">0</set> <!-- !topstats or !top: minimum level to be able to see a list of the top skills scored players for the gaming session --> <set name="topstats-top">2</set> <!-- !topxp: minimum level to be able to see a list of the top experienced players for the gaming session --> <set name="topxp">2</set> </settings> <settings name="settings"> <!-- number of skill points you start with (the points are substracted or added to this base) --> <set name="startPoints">100</set> <!-- Reset the Skill score at each round start ? (yes|no) --> <set name="resetscore">no</set> <!-- Reset the Experience (XP) score at each round start ? (yes|no) --> <set name="resetxp">no</set> <!-- Show !topstats awards at the end of map automatically --><set name="show_awards">no</set> <!-- Show !topxp awards at the end of map automatically --><set name="show_awards_xp">no</set> </settings> </configuration> now the only section i actually wish to edit would like the following ie <set name="resetscore">no</set>would translate into Reset score (dropdown or radio buttons yes/no) is there anywhere that i could start to learn this i have the following code in php format that gives the following out put http://www.vivahosting/b3cfgeditor any help would be great cheers

Your link isn't correct. In order to do that you'll need to know how to make an HTML form, how to process the form data with PHP, and how to use PHP to read and write XML data. The PHP tutorials on the site should be a good starting point.

Archived