'should Be' Simple Project

Ultima

I'm wondering how I would change the order of these options by clicking on them. I assume make some kind of function with variables that set a negative or positive increment, I just don't really know how to write it out. So like a "move selected option up or down via a button".

<select name="available" size=10 ><option value=1>Hanlen Ball Handling<option value=2>4 corner passing<option value=3>Product Updates<option value=4>Product Specifications<option value=5>Order History<option value=6>Order Status<option value=7>Contacts<option value=8>Calendar of Events<option value=9>Scheduler<option value=10>Notes</select>Okay, so I don't put the pressure on everyone having to code this for me, I am just going to ask how I change the order of let's say 'option's.

You'll remove it from the list, and then add it back at a different place. http://www.w3schools.com/jsref/dom_obj_select.asp The select object has a property for the selected index and the list of options, so you can use that to get the option and save it, then remove it, then add it again at a different index.

Archived