Problem With Web Page Resize

alienA2

My web page looks horrible when I maximise or minimise (zoom in or out). I did the web page on my laptop over the weekend with browser mozilla firefox. Checked it today on the desktop on mozilla firefox. And the text looks either too big or small. And the table borders as well as the image. How do I apply settings to my image to stay at a constant size (or make it smaller...)

Zooming in and out.Are you using the zoom function (cntrl & "+) or zooming some other way? It sounds like your browser "remembered" and it is in the same state you zoomed into yesterday. Try this key combo: "Cntr & "0" That's the number zero. That will zero-out your browsers' viewing zoom. Grahamalluringmedia.net

Sorry guys...found out why my text and image was increasing in size when zooming in (that is, CNTRL and +). I added to the following code to the table classes in CSS.: table.table_1{width:1000;height:20;border:0px;border-collapse:collapse; /* 'cellspacing' equivalent */padding:0; /* 'cellpadding' equivalent */margin-left: auto;margin-right: auto;margin-top: auto;margin-bottom: auto;} The margins fixed my problem

Archived