Pop Up Login Form Inside Index.php

newphpcoder

Hi..i have a login page and it is separately in my index.phpnow i need my login page become a pop up form when I open my index.phphere is my login.php

<?php  include 'config.php';   session_start();   //if (isset($_SESSION['logged_in'])) {   //  header('Location:index.php');  //   die(); // }   if (isset($_POST['submit'])) {    $username=$_POST['username'];    $password=($_POST['password']);   	 $sql = "SELECT username, password FROM pay_login WHERE username='$username' AND password='$password'";	 $rs = $conn2->Execute($sql);		 if($rs==1){ 	    $_SESSION['logged_in'] = true;	    header("location:index.php");    }    else {    echo "<center>";    echo "Wrong Username or Password";    echo "</center>";    }  }$smarty->display('login.tpl'); ?>

and here is my index.php

<?php session_regenerate_id(true);/*include 'config.php';if (!isset($_SESSION['empID'])) {$sql = "SELECT EMP_ID FROM PERSONAL";$recPersonal = $conn->Execute($sql);if (!$recPersonal->BOF) {    $recPersonal->MoveFirst();}session_register('empID');$_SESSION['empID'] = $recPersonal->fields['EMP_ID'];}   */include 'config.php';$currentEmpID = $_SESSION['empID'];if (!isset($_SESSION['empID'])) {$sql = "SELECT EMP_ID, CONCAT(LNAME, ', ' , FNAME, ' ', MI) AS FULLNAME FROM PERSONAL ORDER BY LNAME ASC";$recPersonal = $conn->Execute($sql);session_register('empID');$_SESSION['empID'] = $recPersonal->fields['EMP_ID'];}$sql = "SELECT EMP_ID, CONCAT(LNAME, ', ' , FNAME, ' ', MI) AS FULLNAME FROM PERSONAL ORDER BY LNAME ASC"; $recPersonalNav = $conn->GetAll($sql);$smarty->assign('personalAll', $recPersonalNav);// ========================================================================================================================$sql = "SELECT EMP_ID, CONCAT(LNAME, ', ',  FNAME, ' ', MI, '.') AS FULLNAME FROM PERSONAL		 WHERE EMP_ID='$currentEmpID'";		  $recPersonalHead = $conn->Execute($sql);$fullName = $recPersonalHead->fields["FULLNAME"];$smarty->assign('empid', $currentEmpID);$smarty->assign('fullname', $fullName);session_write_close(); $smarty->display('header.tpl'); $smarty->display('left.tpl');$smarty->display('empPayroll.tpl');	  $smarty->display('footer.tpl'); exit();?>

and I found a sample pop up code in internet but this pop needs a button befre it was displayed..I want is it will display when i run my index.phphere is the link of sample pop up formhttp://www.nigraphic.com/blog/java-script/how-open-new-window-popup-center-screenThank you

You can move the Javascript function to show the popup from the onclick event on a link to the onload event on the body. The only problem with that is that most popup blockers will block popups that the user didn't click to open.

Archived