Expression Of Interest Form

syxzero

Hi there i am wondering if some one could help me out with this formit keeps say

The following errors must be corrected before you can login:Complete the form
<div style="float:left; width:400px; text-align:left; padding-bottom:10px; background-color:#fff; color: #F00;"><div style="width:400px;margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto;padding:20px;background-color:#BBB "><div style="text-align:center;padding-bottom:10px;"><h2>Express Interest</h2></div><?php if ($_POST['attempt']) { ?><div class="Warning"><div style="padding:4px;"><strong style="color:#B42000;">Warning!</strong>The following errors must be corrected before you can login:<ul><li><span>Complete the form .</span></li></ul></div></div><?php } ?><form action="jobs.php?express=1&j=<?php echo $_GET['j']; ?>" method="post"><input type="hidden" name="attempt" value="1"/><div class="EntryElement" style="clear:right;"><label style="float:left;padding-top:2px;">Job Title:</label><div style="float:right;" ><?php echo $dbJobInfo['Title']; ?></div></div><div class="EntryElement" ><label style="float:left;padding-top:2px;">Company:</label><div style="float:right;" ><?php echo $dbJobInfo['EmployerName']; ?></div></div><br/> <div class="EntryElement" ><label style="float:left;padding-top:2px;">Employer:</label><div style="float:right;" ><?php echo $dbJobInfo['CompanyName']; ?></div></div><br/><div class="EntryElement" style="clear:right;"><label style="float:left; padding-top:2px; color:#333"; for="message_input">Please Enter Your Message Below:<?php if ($_GET['attempt'] && (strlen($_POST['message_input']) < 2)) echo "*"; ?></label><textarea style="float:right;width:400px;height:200px;resize:none;" name="message_input"><?php echo $_POST['message_input']; ?></textarea> </div><div class="EntryElement" style="clear:right;"><input type="submit" class="SubmitButton" style="width:120px;" value="Send Request" /></div> <div style="padding-bottom:10px; color:#333"><a href="jobs.php">Return to Results</a></div></form> </div><div style="clear:both;"></div></div>

I don't know if I'm missing something, but just look at the code. It prints that message if $_POST['attempt'] evaluates to true. There is a hidden input in the form called "attempt", and it's set to 1. I don't see any Javascript that would change that value to 0, so it's always going to display that message. Unless you left out some of the code, it looks like you're trying to copy and paste something and didn't get all of it.

Archived