I Get Error When I Validate My .css

dannne1

Hi! When im validating one of my CSS files i get three errors and i don't know wha they mean. Can someone help me! The error messages:5 can't find the error message for nomediarestrictor screen and (min-width : 321px) { /* Styles */ body{background: none;} } 11 can't find the error message for nomediarestrictor screen and (max-width : 320px) { /* Styles */ body {background: white;} } 19 can't find the error message for nomediarestrictor screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio : 1.5), only screen and (min-device-pixel-ratio : 1.5) { /* Styles */ body{background: white;} } And the code in the CSS is: /* Smartphones (landscape) ----------- */@media only screen and (min-width : 321px) {/* Styles */body{background: white;}} /* Smartphones (portrait) ----------- */@media only screen and (max-width : 320px) {/* Styles */body {background: white;}} /* iPhone 4 and high pixel ratio devices ----------- */@mediaonly screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio : 1.5),only screen and (min-device-pixel-ratio : 1.5) {/* Styles */body{background: white;}} What is wrong? Someone help me pleas!

Hi! When im validating one of my CSS files i get three errors and i don't know wha they mean. Can someone help me! The error messages:5 can't find the error message for nomediarestrictor screen and (min-width : 321px) { /* Styles */ body{background: none;} } 11 can't find the error message for nomediarestrictor screen and (max-width : 320px) { /* Styles */ body {background: white;} } 19 can't find the error message for nomediarestrictor screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio : 1.5), only screen and (min-device-pixel-ratio : 1.5) { /* Styles */ body{background: white;} } And the code in the CSS is: /* Smartphones (landscape) ----------- */@media only screen and (min-width : 321px) {/* Styles */body{background: white;}} /* Smartphones (portrait) ----------- */@media only screen and (max-width : 320px) {/* Styles */body {background: white;}} /* iPhone 4 and high pixel ratio devices ----------- */@mediaonly screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio : 1.5),only screen and (min-device-pixel-ratio : 1.5) {/* Styles */body{background: white;}} What is wrong? Someone help me pleas!
In each of the above I see one opening "}" but two closing "}"

Archived