Need help with something probably really simple for some of you.

moonman

So I have a page which is basically video and chat. I want it to be chat 1 - video - chat 2. I believe this is possible. Here's some of my coding:

<frameset cols="0" border="0" framespacing="0" frameborder="0">    <frameset cols="*,25%">	  <frame name="maincontent" src="player.html" scrolling="no" target="_self"> <frame name="rbottom" src="chat.html" target="_self"></frameset><noframes></noframes>

That's the main meat of my index. My video which is "maincontent" or "player.html" is all the left of my page with my chat being on the right, 25% from the scroll bar towards the center like so "[ ] []" I want two chats, basically like this: "[] [ ] []" What can I do?

Where would I put that? I don't really have css on this page. It's all html. For example one of my chats is this html:

<html dir="ltr"><object width="250" height="360" id="obj_1326478906434"><param name="movie" value="CHATURL"/><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><param name="AllowScriptAccess" VALUE="always"/><param name="AllowNetworking" VALUE="all"/><param name="AllowFullScreen" VALUE="true"/><param name="flashvars" value="cid=ID&a=CCCCCC&b=51&f=43&i=87&k=999999&l=FFFFFF&m=FFFFFF&o=30&r=100&s=1&t=0"/><embed id="emb_1234" src="CHATURL" width="100%" height="100%" wmode="transparent" allowScriptAccess="always" allowNetworking="all" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" flashvars="cid=ID&a=CCCCCC&b=51&f=43&i=87&k=999999&l=FFFFFF&m=FFFFFF&o=30&r=100&s=1&t=0"></embed></object></html>

I haven't worked with frames for quite some time, but let's see if I remember correctly. You basically want three frames instead of two that are vertical.Add another <frame>, change *,25% to *,33%,*

Archived