Google Trends Auto Pilot

bmroyer

I wanted to know if I could somehow download google trends every hour and store it in a mysql database so I could use it to cross check and find popular long tail keywords and flag the ones that would be considered "long-term" keywords or phrases. Then the only thing I would actually have to "do" is research which keywords and phrases have the less competition and the lowest google adword cost. I referring to a topic I read at blackhatworld, the overall goal in the end is to make a profitable eCommerce type website with articles. This is all new to me, as is SEO,,even though I thought I knew enough about it, and didn't think "out of the box" enough. This guy was smart..or maybe I just didn't open my mind enough lol. The only answer I'm really looking for is a way to automatically download Google Trends, which has an rss feed to a file maybe? Because mysql can read text files, and I want to store the strings with mysql, and do the cross checking with php.

what is google trend is all about? it is possible to readt files and store it in database.mysql cant read files ,php can.

Archived