Sign in to follow this  
mona

listbox in html

I have a table called officer that contains the names of officers. I want to make a page that lists these officers and when I click on a certain officer I can delete or update this officer, also there is a button called add so when i click add and insert a certain officer I want the name to be added directly to the old list. how can I make this in html please let me know the tools and if any one can gave me a simple example he will be more than welcome. knowing that I know how to do the sql statements i only wants to know the html tools like list box or something like that.

yes I'm already working with phpwith apache2 and mysql all of them are working carefully, so how to do what I need using these languages.

if I am understanding you correctly, you will need to use the "onchange" attribute in your <select> tag that will submit the form. Your action page would identify this, run the SQL, and return you back to the page.If you google "javascript onchange form submit" - that should help.i.e.http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-06-1...javascript.html