DIV question

yoshida

Question about DIVs: is it possible to have a div autoload a page or other content? For example, if you want a copyright notice on the bottom of each page, or a div containing a menu, can that be done using CSS? It would be cool to have a menu bar on a fixed position by only typing <div id=menu></div>, so I can get rid of everything frame-related.I intend to use google as well, but if anyone has a quick heads-up, surely appreciated.

If you want to do what I think you want to do no.But but you can use a PHP include assuming you have PHP support on your server.If not you can use a different type

Almost forgot about includes... :)I'm going to generate pages, using a PHP script to read from a database and put it's content into divs (using a loop). But since my ISP doesn't support PHP I'll have to create the pages locally and upload them.Thanks guys. Seems like frames is the easy way out after all... (bashes his head against a wall)Here's what I have so far. Don't bother trying to read the pages, it's Dutch.