Hello Everyone :)

amitamberker

Hi thescientist,I am unable to send you Private Message. I am getting an Alert Message as following:The following errors were foundThe member thescientist cannot receive any new messagesThis personal message has not been sent

Hi thescientist, I am unable to send you Private Message. I am getting an Alert Message as following: The following errors were foundThe member thescientist cannot receive any new messagesThis personal message has not been sent
I was wondering what happens when users reach their PM limit (as I'm very close to it...). Thank you for demonstrating :P .If thescientist bothers to delete a few old PMs, he'll be able to receive yours.

Reminds me of Arianna Huffington. Hey, help me launch this website so that your donated effort can make me a rich person. Also, I hate abstract art. Also there are already countless websites that sell abstract art.

I was wondering what happens when users reach their PM limit (as I'm very close to it...). Thank you for demonstrating :P . If thescientist bothers to delete a few old PMs, he'll be able to receive yours.
Hi boen_robot,Yes. You are making sense. By the way I knew that thescientist would have reached Private Message limits. I just wanted to inform him. Sometime ago the same thing had happen to me. I was unable to receive messages from my mates. After deleting messages and attachment files, I started getting messages.I hope thescientist would delete few of his old PMs to receive my (and other member's) messages.

Reminds me of Arianna Huffington. Hey, help me launch this website so that your donated effort can make me a rich person. Also, I hate abstract art. Also there are already countless websites that sell abstract art.
Hi davej, Welcome Mate! Thank you for your comment. By the way I am not telling to "Donate" their efforts to make me a rich person. I have made my goals and objectives very clear in my earlier postings. I request you to read my 1st post and other comments into this thread (if you are interested). Glad to know that you hate abstract art. I have nothing to say / comment. Yes, there are already countless websites that sell abstract art. I agree with you. By the way, this "w3schools" Website was created on 21st March 2000. I believe there where several other similar kind of websites BUT look at this w3schools where it stands after 12 years of drive!!!... If members are truly, madly, deeply committed to make a difference - Then we will definitely find a way to make this project a reality.

:) i have change my decision to join up with you, thank tho, later

:) i have change my decision to join up with you, thank tho, later
Hi DDs1,Okie. No worries. I can understnad why you have changed your decision to Join-Up with me. You are welcome.Take care.

Just a question: Why did you ask if the OP is located in Nigeria? What's happening there?
Hi CodeName,Even I was wondering why did So Called asked me if I am located in Nigeria and then I just ignored it and moved... By the way would you be interested to Join Me as a Business Partner? I think you should put your "Interests:" into your profile.

Even I was wondering why did So Called asked me if I am located in Nigeria and then I just ignored it and moved...
It was a polite way of asking if you're spamming... You know those SPAM schemes where they say "Hey, I'm a Nigerian prince, and I'm about to move to another country because of riots. I need your assistance. Give me your bank account and PIN, so that I can deposit all my fortune, and come back to collect it later if I make it safely across the border. I'll leave you some for your assistance".

Let me give you just one advise. If you realy believe that what you want to do, ll generate profit, then GO ahead, start the business with the little you have. after you start it, and people see that you are realy serious, then you dont have to beg for partners, they just beg to join you.

It was a polite way of asking if you're spamming... You know those SPAM schemes where they say "Hey, I'm a Nigerian prince, and I'm about to move to another country because of riots. I need your assistance. Give me your bank account and PIN, so that I can deposit all my fortune, and come back to collect it later if I make it safely across the border. I'll leave you some for your assistance".
Hi boen_robot,Oh!... Okie. Thank you for the information mate. I understood now.

Let me give you just one advise. If you realy believe that what you want to do, ll generate profit, then GO ahead, start the business with the little you have. after you start it, and people see that you are realy serious, then you dont have to beg for partners, they just beg to join you.
Hi CodeName, GOOD POINT :) Sometime ago even boen_robot told me the same thing in a different way. I am sure you would have see his comment somewhere around. But however, thanks a lot for your comment. I am doing lots of Brainstorming by myself which is so hard. I am thinking about the Structure, Concept, Color Scheme, Font Style, Concept of Navigation Menus, Thumb-Nail Style, Transition of Images, Contents, Keywords and the list goes on. I did not beg at all. Instead of considering as “beg for partners” maybe we (You and Me) could consider it as “exploring for partners”. Because, the word “beg” sounds little bit awkward and uncomfortable. boen_robot's Comment:
Try to do an initial site first. Sure, it may not be with the highest corporate standards, but the point is that if you already have a business line, it's a lot easier to convince people to join in to improve it.
Edited by creative1977

• 1 month later...

I read your post.So in essence you want to build an e-shop.Questions arise, for example:Will you target only India, or other countries also?What is your competitive advantage in relation to other sites who sell the same stuff?Are you the one who has drawn these paintings.Can you give me a link of a similar site so I can have a grasp of what you are about to sell?Other questions will come later-for now let us focus on the above.

Edited by jimfog
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
I read your post. So in essence you want to build an e-shop. Questions arise, for example: Will you target only India, or other countries also? What is your competitive advantage in relation to other sites who sell the same stuff? Are you the one who has drawn these paintings. Can you give me a link of a similar site so I can have a grasp of what you are about to sell? Other questions will come later-for now let us focus on the above.
Hi jimfog, Thank you for reading my post! Here I go with my Answers to your arised Questions: Will you target only India, or other countries also?It could be any Countries. Like I said, the target would be on Individual Art Lovers, Architects, Interior Designers, Restaurants, Multinational Companies, Vendors, House Wives, Business Woman and etc across the Globe. What is your competitive advantage in relation to other sites who sell the same stuff?My stuffs (Abstract Paintings) are based on: - Vector Formats- Personalization as per Client's Color Scheme Requirement- Designed with concepts of "Interpretation" theme Are you the one who has drawn these paintings.Yes. Can you give me a link of a similar site so I can have a grasp of what you are about to sell?Okie. I will PM you later since it's too late now. I need to Sleep. Other questions will come later-for now let us focus on the above.Okie. Sounds good! Edited by creative1977

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
what kind of talents do you need?
Hi interactiondesigner,Thanks for your reply.1. What are you good at?2. What are your Skills?

• 2 weeks later...

I am with you, also like your perception.Here is many person are talent, who can do something best then better. but i am not sure they think like you,because of they already have projects, or they have jobs.these persons are not full fill for this you talking about. because they already have some activity. strange case. who's with you:1). Jobless. (due to more learning about field)2). Who's very new (Like me)3). who's like you. any way i like it, because when you achieve something, we have something to do (sense of job or bussiness success).orif not successfullll they already have Learn many things during "Project".It mean they did'nt loss anything. actualy i beginning my web , ... , ... , Carrier.thanks