if statement evaluation

jimfog

Suppose that we have an if statement that does not work-,it is a logic error-, does such a statement outputs false? Not in the browser I mean as en echo statement.

Never mind, I found the solution to my problem.

Suppose that we have an if statement that does not work-,it is a logic error-, does such a statement outputs false?
For future reference's sake...Whenever something "does not work", that's "an error" in general. The different kinds of error determine the point at which your solution must be applied.- "Compile time" or "Syntax errors" are errors that occur because you're writing something that can't be compiled/interpreted. "SELECT * FROM `users`" is meaningful to SQL, but is meaningless in PHP, while "<?php echo 'TEST';?>" is meaningless in SQL, but meaningful in PHP.- A "Run time error", in desktop programming terms, is one in which the program is compiled, but is not executed afterwards for whatever reason and/or crashes. In PHP terms, that's when you get error messages (assuming you have error display/logging enabled).- A "logic error" is one where your program compiles and executes, without any error messages, but produces unexpected results.