Active and Contact

dalawh

There needs to be more active admins. It seems none of them are active. Only 3 mods are active and the rest disappeared. What happened? There needs to be a way for users to contact admins to unlock their account when it gets locked. Since the admins are not active, doesn't that mean it will never get unlocked?

Almost usually... there is at least one mod active in the forums through the day. It is the weekend though and I noticed some of them sometimes rarely appear in the weekends. I noticed that most, the 3 we usually see, are mostly active on here during the weekdays though.

Guest So Called

It has seemed to me that the moderators have been very active and very responsive, at least in my experience. I presume the mods have a means to quickly contact an admin if something important arises that the mod cannot fix directly.

Guest So Called

Who cares as long as the ones who are active are doing a sufficient job? What is your complaint other than not being satisfied with mod/admin work schedules?

I'm sad to say our means of contacting the admins are the same as those of every other person. We don't have a "dedicated line". We can only hope that kaijim (who is really the only admin we're ever in contact with) sees the messages he receives are from us, and decides to prioritize them.We do have all the power we need though. Most of the stuff we have problems with is stuff that not even kaijim can single handedly fix either, but stuff Invisionzone must fix instead.

There needs to be a way for users to contact admins to unlock their account when it gets locked.
That's something we have power over too. All users are initially locked until they pass a spam check, and we even have a warning about that on registration. Further locks (if any) are placed and released by mods, typically when said user blatantly breaks advertising rules (i.e. they spam).

:Pleased: you do know they're prolly working, just like any other human does, so if their really good at what they do, they will hardly be on here, thats why they appoint mods on each forum and if those mods end up being as busy as the others you pointed out that's not online, then you send an email and wait for a response. hope you understand Im Just Saying By The Way :good: so be happy we have mods on here and not like some forums i visit

I don't know if the people Refsnes Data have to work, considering it costs between $1,200 and $3,600 to have a single advertisement on their site. I'd say they make enough from their website for a very comfortable living.

I'm sad to say our means of contacting the admins are the same as those of every other person. We don't have a "dedicated line". We can only hope that kaijim (who is really the only admin we're ever in contact with) sees the messages he receives are from us, and decides to prioritize them. We do have all the power we need though. Most of the stuff we have problems with is stuff that not even kaijim can single handedly fix either, but stuff Invisionzone must fix instead. That's something we have power over too. All users are initially locked until they pass a spam check, and we even have a warning about that on registration. Further locks (if any) are placed and released by mods, typically when said user blatantly breaks advertising rules (i.e. they spam).
Oh okay. I didn't know mods could unlock accounts, but I am glad to know that. If mods can unlock accounts, I have no need for admins :) I forgot my password so I thought I try to guess it, but my account got locked before I got over 2 tries.
:Pleased: you do know they're prolly working, just like any other human does, so if their really good at what they do, they will hardly be on here, thats why they appoint mods on each forum and if those mods end up being as busy as the others you pointed out that's not online, then you send an email and wait for a response. hope you understand Im Just Saying By The Way :good: so be happy we have mods on here and not like some forums i visit
They haven't been active since last year... there is no e-mail... I don't understand where you are coming from. I love the 3 active mods. They help me out a lot.