Two forms in one page possible?

Guest sahil

if i want to use two forms in one asp.net page .how could i do this.if i add attribute runat="server" in two form tags on same page ...it gives error as only one form can have runat="server" attribute

• 3 weeks later...

Use only one form but have 2 submit buttons, create OnClick functions for each button. Each function can process the parts of the form you need.<body><script runat="server" language="c#">private void Page_Load(){}private void Button1_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e){...do something}private void Button2_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e){...do something}</script>...<form runat="server">...form fields, etc<input type="button" value="Button 1" id="Button1" runat="server" OnServerClick="Button1_Click" /><input type="button" value="Button 2" id="Button2" runat="server" OnServerClick="Button2_Click" /></form></body>

if i want to use two forms in one asp.net page .how could i do this.if i add attribute runat="server" in two  form tags on same page ...it gives  error as only one form can have runat="server" attribute

you can do this. use solution explorer->project->add pageto swith to the pagewrite code such as response.redirect("pagename.aspx")

that is still only using one form per page and the same results can be acheived in 1 form and on only 1 page, that is why there are different event handlers.What is the specific reason you think you need to use 2 forms????Please post your needs and I can explain how to get it done.