Need help with a script

ABA3D

Hi I have this script that supposed to show me the path of the selected file but it shows me an error that says "Unspecified error." here is the code:

function SelectFile(){var objShell = new ActiveXObject("Shell.Application");  var objFolder;	   	    objFolder = objShell.BrowseForFolder(0, "Open File", 16384);	    if (objFolder != null)	    {   var oFolderItem = objFolder.Items().item()   document.getElementById("fileNameS").value=oFolderItem.Path;	    }}

thanks for ur help :)

Hi :) I found simple script that uses InternetExplorer.Application fileDialog but its in VBscript :(can u help me to convert it to javascript?!here is the code:

Option ExplicitWScript.Echo "Selected file: " & ChooseFile( )Function ChooseFile( )' Select File dialog based on a script by Mayayana' Known issues:' * Tree view always opens Desktop folder' * In Win7/IE8 only the file NAME is returned correctly, the path returned will always be C:\fakepath\' * If a shortcut to a file is selected, the name of that FILE will be returned, not the shortcut's    On Error Resume Next    Dim objIE, strSelected    ChooseFile = ""    Set objIE = CreateObject( "InternetExplorer.Application" )    objIE.visible = False    objIE.Navigate( "about:blank" )    Do Until objIE.ReadyState = 4    Loop    objIE.Document.Write "<HTML><BODY><INPUT ID=""FileSelect"" NAME=""FileSelect"" TYPE=""file""><BODY></HTML>"    With objIE.Document.all.FileSelect	    .focus	    .click	    strSelected = .value    End With    objIE.Quit    Set objIE = Nothing    ChooseFile = strSelectedEnd Function

thanks for ur help :)