Center Links with a Right Margin

ayeedawg

If I understand correctly, you need to remove the margin from the last link in your list. Give it an id or use inline styling and set the right margin to 0. You could also use the :last-child psuedo-class but that's CSS 3 and won't be supported by older browsers.

If I understand correctly, you need to remove the margin from the last link in your list. Give it an id or use inline styling and set the right margin to 0. You could also use the :last-child psuedo-class but that's CSS 3 and won't be supported by older browsers.
That sounds like it should work, but if I make an id then the last link goes to the next line, and the inline styling didn't seem to do anything... Let me try to explain more clearly. I have a line of links that looks like this:xukqt.jpgbut as you can see, it's off center by 15px because each link has a right-margin. This is what I have (removed the urls):
#navigation a {margin-right: 15px;} <div id="navigation"><a href="/">▵</a> <a href="">⌘</a> <a href="">?</a> <a href="">❥</a> <a href="">✿</a> <a href="" style="margin-right: 0px;">©</a></div>

Hmmm...That should work. Try clearing your browser cache. If that still doesn't work, try adding !important to the inline style like this:style="margin-right: 0px !important;" Usually, I do it the other way around. I'll give the elements a left margin and use the :first-child psuedo element to remove the margin. The :first-child selector is supported in all major browsers (including all but the most ancient ones).

a { margin-left: 15px; }a:first-child { margin-left: 0px; }