How To Make PHP Registration Form Display Properly?

Dicee

One day last week I was unable to access my website due to an URL error I made in my WP Admin Settings. I made a misstate of adding /wp as an extension at the end of WordPress Address (URL)in Settings and that messed up my php registration POP Form, after saving the doc. Therefore, my whole site had to be re-installed. Since then I’ve been unable to access my POP Form and/or make it display properly? PHP is somewhat new to me. Please help me with this problem?It will be most appreciative! Here is copy of the code:<?php require('reg_form_detail.php'); ?>

That code doesn't show anything, that's just a line to include code from another file. Even so, start by checking for Javascript errors. There are links in my signature about browser developer consoles, use the developer console for your browser to check for Javascript error messages.

That code doesn't show anything, that's just a line to include code from another file. Even so, start by checking for Javascript errors. There are links in my signature about browser developer consoles, use the developer console for your browser to check for Javascript error messages.
Hello sorry for the delay had a technical internet problem. First, it not a plugin but is part of my code thatrequires this require('reg_form_detail.php'); It was working and Popping up fine until I messed up the WordPress Address (URL) and/or the Site Address (URL) when I attempted to add a WP Extension to the end of the URLS. "I know... stupid move!" This cause the site to crash and then had to call my Host Company to fix the problem. Tech had to go into my phpmyadmin via cpanel to manually fix the URL. After that I had to re-install my Theme and the Registration Form stop displaying properly? "It comes up but not properly". The registration document is there in cpanel, I just don't know exactly how to access or manipulate it to make it display correctly on Front Page of Site. Please instruct!Site Address: http://www.yimusiconeuniverse.comHere is the code installed in Header:<?php//Bof Raj (script for pop up )//if(!isset($_SERVER['REDIRECT_URL'])){?> <link rel="stylesheet" href="<?php bloginfo('template_directory'); ?>/popupjquery/general.css" type="text/css" media="screen" /> <script src="<?php bloginfo('template_directory'); ?>/popupjquery/jquery-1.2.6.min.js" type="text/javascript"></script> <script src="<?php bloginfo('template_directory'); ?>/popupjquery/popup.js" type="text/javascript"></script><?php//}//End Raj (script for pop up)?>................................................................................................................. <?php//Bof Raj (script for pop up )//if((!isset($_SERVER['REDIRECT_URL']))&&(!isset($_SESSION['user_id']))){if(!isset($_SESSION['user_id'])){require('reg_form_detail.php');}?>

I'm not sure what to tell you, I don't really have a lot to go on here. I don't use Wordpress if I can help it. The link you posted doesn't contain anything, the file is 0 bytes. I'm not sure what registration document you're referring to. The code you posted is fairly superficial, there aren't any problems with it but that code alone also isn't really doing anything. You posted a link to include a CSS file, 2 Javascript files, and a PHP file. I can't tell what is going on from seeing that. If you had to completely reinstall everything then maybe you forgot some of the files, I'm not sure what else to say. I guess my suggestions would be to check the Javascript console in your browser for Javascript errors, and maybe edit the PHP files to have them save PHP errors to an error log that you can check for messages.

• 2 weeks later...
try reg_form_detail.php without requireormay plugin not start.
Hello Sir, PHP coding is very new to me therefore, can you take a look at the Form At www.yimusiconeuniverse.com and see if you can tell me why it's not displaying properly?