Can someone please help me organize this project plan?

webuu

My goal is a simple cms. I do mean very simple. I would like to create a multi user gallery script. The only thing I need is for someone to be able to register, login, upload or delete an image, change password and basic profile information. The administrator login can add or delete users make same changes as users to profiles and at last, moderators who can do everything the administrator can except add and delete users. This is pretty straightforward I think. I have access to the book - PHP MySQL 24-hour trainer. It has a good explanation of how to create a simple cms, but I wanted to do all this without having to reinvent most of the steps. Is there some open source code that I can make use of. Keep in mind, that I would be rewriting everything from scratch, but I need something simple I can base the overall structure on. Nothing fancy, no custom css no styling, just a raw basic system. Any suggestions?

So, get started. Post some code! Organization will take care of itself. Just pick a task and put it to code. Creating a login is as as good a place as any for starters. See how easy that was.

Edited by niche