bullet issues

chitrag

Hi,Thank you for your support. I have those line in my following custom.csswhat happened is my template style sheet is custom.css and I added a plug in for horizontal menu that come with following stylesheet call jquery.megamenu.css after this it got two bullets at the same list. I try to edit both but no effect.http://www.egtours.com/sohoadmin/plugin ... gamenu.csshttp://www.egtours.com/sohoadmin/progra ... custom.css

Edited by chitrag

By using Firebug to inspect the list, I can see that there is a rule in Activities.php affecting ul's. Firebug says the rule is on line 68, but I doubt it's actually on line 68 since Firebug can't see the PHP code, only the output from the code. Either way, you must have an embedded stylesheet on that page. Look for that embedded stylesheet and edit it and your problem should disappear.

Yes every body noted about that line. There is one stylesheet that used for horizontal menu which I am using as plug in and custom.css for templates I think this is due to conflict between two stylesheet but I could not figure out which one effects it.

By using Firebug to inspect the list, I can see that there is a rule in Activities.php affecting ul's. Firebug says the rule is on line 68, but I doubt it's actually on line 68 since Firebug can't see the PHP code, only the output from the code. Either way, you must have an embedded stylesheet on that page. Look for that embedded stylesheet and edit it and your problem should disappear.

The code affecting the list is not in either of your CSS files (custom.css or jquery.megamenu.css). It is not a conflict between your two CSS files. The code is in Activities.php. It is an embedded stylesheet, which has higher priority than external stylesheets, so its styles are being applied instead of (or in addition to) the ones in your external stylesheets.

By editing the stylesheet embedded in Activities.php... The stylesheet starts right after the opening <div id="mainnav"> tag (which, I might add is invalid since stylesheets must go in the head). Find that div and you'll find your stylesheet. Use your text editor's search feature if you need to.

Thank you for your note. Well, I use online site builder which is just drag and paste. Site builder is called soho site builder. So, most of the things happen through drag and paste and it is template based. I noticed that I just installed horizontal menu plug in to make drop down menu in my site. Because of this there few new issues come out.

1. Bullet issues in the menu and content area
  2. Menu does not appear where there is lightbox slide show is active. For example http://www.egtours.com/Best_Mongolia_Trip.php

So far I have fixed bullets in content area but in menu area still not fixed.

In Activities.php! Sheesh, how many times to I have to say it?