hacker paid

gongpex

Are you looking into getting into the hacking business?
Of course NOT!! , I ask about this because I astonished with something, But because your information I become understand now Thanks for information____________________________________________________________________________________ BTW : I am not corrupted man who do something that can harm other people , in short I never want to hurt someone. -_- Sometimes I ask off topic just to make conversation so that not stiff. But I think lately people not like if I ask about off topic (my thought), then I seldom to ask about off topic except it's important for me. So, don't worry with me... Edited by gong

Chill. No one is actually accusing you of anything. ;)Even if you were to want to get into the "hacking business", I for one would still support you IF you were to leave notes to the victims, telling them how you did it, and how they could've prevented it (the so called "grey hat" hackers). You'd only be a PITA if you just hacked and ran (the so called "black hat" hackers).

(the so called "grey hat" hackers)
Actually I want learn about hack site, just for protect my site from hack. But I don't know where I can found source to learn about hack site Q : Can you tell me where I can found material or source to learn hack site ? Thanks

http://owasp.org it has many information regarding vulnability,threats in web application.people also hack the web server itself rather than hacking your application. but there is not much you can do unless you are managing your sever ownself. apache security:https://www.google.c...iw=1024&bih=413 there is also some youtube videos on this. Edited by birbal

Yeah, basically, any site where you read about "how to protect yourself" is also a guide how to hack... after all, anyone who does NOT follow the recommendations is vulnerable under whatever conditions are described. I mean, such guides basically tell you "someone (wink, wink) can do this".