Some strange file upload error

Mudsaf

Hello, i have problem with my website upload system. Example if i upload game through the php This game success

http://www.mochimedia.com/games/play/boat-racing-challenge

But this game fails

http://www.mochimedia.com/games/play/magnet-ninja

Here is my form code

<p> 	<label>	  <input type="radio" name="Upload" value="radbo" checked="checked" id="Upload_0" />	  Upload files and do query (Not working untill beta 0.3)</label>	<br />	<label>	  <input type="radio" name="Upload" value="radqu" id="Upload_1" />	  Do query only (Not working untill beta 0.3)</label>	<br />	<label>	  <input type="radio" name="Upload" value="radup" id="Upload_2" />	  Upload files only (Not working untill beta 0.3)</label>	<br />  </p>

if (isset($_POST["Upload"]) && $_POST["Upload"] == "radup") { $target_path_img = "../games/img/";$target_path_swf = "../games/swf/";$mysql_path_img = "img/" . $_FILES['imagefile']['name'];$mysql_path_swf = "swf/" . $_FILES['flashfile']['name'];if (!empty($_FILES["imagefile"]) && ($_FILES['imagefile']['error'] == 0) && !empty($_FILES["flashfile"]) && ($_FILES['flashfile']['error'] == 0)) {if ($_FILES["flashfile"]["size"] <= 5000000 && $_FILES["imagefile"]["size"] <= 3000000) {if ($_FILES["flashfile"]["type"] == 'application/x-shockwave-flash' && $_FILES["imagefile"]["type"] == 'image/jpeg') {if(move_uploaded_file($_FILES['imagefile']['tmp_name'], $target_path_img . $_FILES['imagefile']['name']) && move_uploaded_file($_FILES['flashfile']['tmp_name'], $target_path_swf . $_FILES['flashfile']['name'])) {echo "<p>You have sussefully uploaded the 2 files.</p>";} else{echo "There was an error uploading the files, please try again!";}} else {echo "<p>You tried to upload files with wrong fileformat, only (.JPG) allowed on image field and (.SWF) allowed on flash file field.</p>";}} else {echo "The filesize you tried to upload was too big";}} else {echo $_FILES['imagefile']['error'] . $_FILES['flashfile']['error'];}}  else { //This comes with MAGNET AND NOT WITH BOATecho "<p>No radio button selections detected, please go back and confirm that you have selected some radio button.</p>";echo $_POST["Upload"]; //This returns as empty}

With boat racing the code success