Error on fun call of a dynamic object

josekarun

When I click the button which I creted dynamically, its giving error, actully It should call Show() ? Would appriciate anybody can provide some help on this?<html><head><title> Dynamic Page</title><script type="text/javascript">function Show(){ alert("hi");}function testit(){ document.write("<input type="+"button"+" value="+"click me"+" onclick="+"Show()>" ) }</script></head><body><input type="Button" value="Click and see the wonder" onclick="testit()"></body></html>

document.write writes the button to the new page, none of the current page then exists ie the function, what you need to do is pass the function in the document.write to this new page.document.write("<head><script>function Show(){alert('hi')}<\/script></head><input type="+"button"+" value="+"click me"+" onclick="+"Show()>" ) This works.

<html><head><title> Dynamic Page</title><script type="text/javascript">function Show(){alert("hi");}function testit(){document.write("<head><script>function Show(){alert('hi')}<\/script></head><input type="+"button"+" value="+"click me"+" onclick="+"Show()>" ) }</script></head><body><input type="Button" value="Click and see the wonder" onclick="testit()"></body></html>