Thin White lines around image

whelanart

Hi all I'm new here hoping someone can help meCan anyone tell me why I'm getting the white lines around my images link is belowThe logo and text are both images and I do not know why I'm getting in the white lineThankshttp://denningdc.com/DenningTest/about.htm

Edited by whelanart

Boy that's embarrassing! I work more as a designer but have dabbled with web coding on occasion. Seems like I have to re-learn HTML and CSS all over again every time I design a webpage.I was using Illustrator for the designing of pages, art + text. I used the save for "web and devices" command in illustrator. Was that where the line came from? I had double checked the .ai files and the images were on solid black backgrounds.I just started using J-query and I was so focus on the coding side never thought to check image in Photoshop. Thanks again for the help and quick response!

I took a few seconds to look at the logo image. You probably compressed it too much. 16 colors is not a lot. One result is that the outline around the D is a bit jagged. I don't know if this caused the gray lines or not. Sometimes artifacts like that show up if you resize an image to make it larger.